Download File voyage-mpd-current.tar.bz2 Not Being Updated

Download File voyage-mpd-current.tar.bz2 Not Being Updated

Bill Wayson-2
Hello, Punky,
     Perhaps this is normal, but the file http://mirror.voyage.hk/download/voyage-mpd/voyage-mpd-current.tar.bz2 has not been updated, judging by its date-time stanp, since November 17, 2014.  Both the voyage-mpd-current.iso and voyage-mpd-current.tar.xz were last updated March 13, 2015 at the time I am sending this.  I thought you ought to know.

Best Regards,
Bill Wayson

Re: Download File voyage-mpd-current.tar.bz2 Not Being Updated

Punky Tse-2
On 3/14/2015 4:42 AM, Bill Wayson wrote:
>      Perhaps this is normal, but the file
> http://mirror.voyage.hk/download/voyage-mpd/voyage-mpd-current.tar.bz2
> has not been updated, judging by its date-time stanp, since November
> 17, 2014.  Both the voyage-mpd-current.iso and
> voyage-mpd-current.tar.xz were last updated March 13, 2015 at the time
> I am sending this.  I thought you ought to know.
Yes, .tar.bz2 is the latest daily for wheezy based Voyage, while .tar.xz
is the current daily for jessie based builds.

I was just too lazy to announcement the change.

Regards,
Punky

Kim-man "Punky" Tse

* Open Source Embedded Solutions and Systems
   - Voyage Linux (http://linux.voyage.hk)
   - Voyage MPD   (http://linux.voyage.hk/voyage-mpd)
   - Voyage MuBox (http://mubox.voyage.hk)
* Voyage Store   (http://store.voyage.hk)