Installation problem with VoyageMPD 0.10.0 - install stuck

Installation problem with VoyageMPD 0.10.0 - install stuck

Tomasz Gębala
Hello Voyage Users,

I use a mini PC - Fujitsu Futro s450 (http://sp.ts.fujitsu.com/dmsp/Publications/public/ds-FUTRO-S450-2.pdf) with newest avalable BIOS - as audio player. Till today I've used VoyageMPD 0.9.5 which works perfectly. A few days ago I decided to upgrade it to newest version 0.10.0. I made a bootable pendrive, tested it on "big" PC. Everything was OK. Then put it into Futro. To my surprise I saw only black screen and flashing cursor in top right corner. Instalation didn't start. Precisely started (LED on pen started to blink) but stuck. Using the same pandrive and the same method of making it bootable with version 0.9.5 I haven't any problems.

Have You any ideas what is a reason? Any ideas what to test or try?

--
Regards
Tom

Re: Installation problem with VoyageMPD 0.10.0 - install stuck

Tomasz Gębala
Hello again,

Ther's a progress. But still unsucessfull. Live-Boot stuck as You can see on attached pic (hope pic are allowed on this mailing list).

Pzdr
Tomek

Hello Voyage Users,

I use a mini PC - Fujitsu Futro s450 (http://sp.ts.fujitsu.com/dmsp/Publications/public/ds-FUTRO-S450-2.pdf) with newest avalable BIOS - as audio player. Till today I've used VoyageMPD 0.9.5 which works perfectly. A few days ago I decided to upgrade it to newest version 0.10.0. I made a bootable pendrive, tested it on "big" PC. Everything was OK. Then put it into Futro. To my surprise I saw only black screen and flashing cursor in top right corner. Instalation didn't start. Precisely started (LED on pen started to blink) but stuck. Using the same pandrive and the same method of making it bootable with version 0.9.5 I haven't any problems.

Have You any ideas what is a reason? Any ideas what to test or try?

--
Regards
Tom

vmpd10.jpg (164K) Download Attachment