Mubox on a PI3

Stéphane Acounis
Hi,

Does anyone know if Voyage Mubox will be ported to the PI3 architecture?
I would like to replace the Volumio OS I'm using with Voyage as I don't
need and like the UI stuff.

Thank you.

--
Stéphane ACOUNIS
SUBATECH Nantes - Service d'Électronique

«Faut pas se laisser abattre» devise Kennedy

Re: Mubox on a PI3

Derek Roach
+1

Re: Mubox on a PI3

Kim-man 'Punky' TSE-2
It didn't work on PI3?  I am using it with PI3 everyday.

Curious that people like MuBox more than Volumio...

Regards,
Punky

On 2/6/2017 10:43 PM, Derek Roach wrote:

> +1

Kim-man "Punky" Tse

* Open Source Embedded Solutions and Systems
   - Voyage Linux (http://linux.voyage.hk)
   - Voyage MPD   (http://linux.voyage.hk/voyage-mpd)
   - Voyage MuBox (http://mubox.voyage.hk)
* Voyage Store   (http://store.voyage.hk)

Re: Mubox on a PI3

Derek Roach
It does work with RPI3 but is it a current kernel and update for RPI3? A few hoops have to be jumped through to get it optimized for RPI3 so would be nice to have it updated - especially as, IMHO, I do think it sounds a bit better than Volumio. I think what appeals to the purist in me is the stripped down nature of Voyage Mubox - none of the bells and whistles of the UI utilising resources.

Haven't tried Moode yet.

Is there an update in the works, Punky?