No Installation/Update Scripts on New voyage-mpd-current Archive

No Installation/Update Scripts on New voyage-mpd-current Archive

Bill Wayson-2

Hello All and Punky,

?????? A new voyage-mpd-current.tar.xz (and .iso and MD5SUM) files appeared today (thanks, Punky). After I extract the .tar.xz file, the ./usr/local/sbin/ directory is empty (i.e. there is no voyage.update file there). Copying the files from an old ./usr/local/sbin/ directory does not help -- I then get a 'this does not look like a source directory' type of error message upon running ./usr/local/sbin/voyage.update.

Is this just an oversight or has the process of creating a voyage-mpd flash disk changed? Thanks in advance.

Bill Wayson