Re: sudo is not working

Punky Tse-2
Hi,

I finally find out why you said sudo was in voyage.  The live CD indeed
includes sudo while the tarball distribution does not.

At the end of the tarball building process, busybox and live-initramfs
packages are removed to save space.  This removal eventually removes
sudo as well.

If you install Voyage to CF/disk from live CD, sudo will be there.  But
installing from tarball distro does not.

Rainer Stratmann wrote:
> because it was included in the other versions of voyage.
>
> Wouldn't it be better to choose at installation process if someone wants a vey
> small installation or a complete installation?
>
> That I find a good idea. May be there is not everywhere internet access.

Punky

Voyage Solutions (http://solution.voyage.hk)
* Embedded Solutions and Systems
  - Mesh Networking, Captive Portal, IP Surveillance, VoIP/PBX
  - Network Engineering, Development Platform and Consultation