SDK says: chroot: binary/live/filesystem.dir no such file or directory

SDK says: chroot: binary/live/filesystem.dir no such file or directory

Erik van Linstee
I am running the SDK iso and have pulled voyage-live from SVN. If I run ./build.sh tar everything goes smoothly for a long time, until:

P: Saving caches...
No /usr/local/sbin/mount-proc.sh, call Chroot() instead
chroot: cannot change root directory to binary/live/filesystem.dir: No such file or directory

And then nothing. What am I missing here?
I have tried it both on an APU2, running the SDK from a USB stick, and in a Virtualbox VM.
Same results. Doesn't produce an iso or img either.

I have tried the 0.10.0 and 0.11.0 SDK, same result, nothing.