Segmentation fault with Voyage 0.10 on alix6f2

Segmentation fault with Voyage 0.10 on alix6f2

Ashwani Gupta
Hi All,

I am currently using voyage latest version 0.10 on alix 6f2.

Whenever i try to edit(write) some conf file (e.g. ipsec.conf file) i get "segmentation fault" on my machine.

Please help me to get rid of this issue or possible workaround.

Thanks,
Ashwani

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify Symstream Technology Group immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Re: Segmentation fault with Voyage 0.10 on alix6f2

Kim-man 'Punky' TSE-2
Hi Ashwani,

On 10/19/2015 1:38 PM, Ashwani Gupta wrote:

> Whenever i try to edit(write) some conf file (e.g. ipsec.conf file) i get "segmentation fault" on my machine.

At least you have to tell us what program generates the SEGV.

Kim-man "Punky" Tse

* Open Source Embedded Solutions and Systems
   - Voyage Linux (http://linux.voyage.hk)
   - Voyage MPD   (http://linux.voyage.hk/voyage-mpd)
   - Voyage MuBox (http://mubox.voyage.hk)
* Voyage Store   (http://store.voyage.hk)

Re: Segmentation fault with Voyage 0.10 on alix6f2

Ashwani Gupta
Hi Punky,

This error is coming with whenever i try to open some config file using vi editor which has extension .conf.

for e.g.
cat /etc/ipsec.conf

# basic configuration

config setup
        charondebug="dmn 0, mgr 0, ike 0"

include /etc/ipsec.d/*.conf

some time when i open this file using vi editor and try to edit and save this file, i got segmentation fault.