USB ethernet support in Voyage

Navas Abubacker
Team,

a) Is there any chance of having 'dm9601' module with Voyage

http://www.davicom.com.tw/page1.aspx?no=209814

I am trying to use Davicom usb to fast ethernet adapter with voyage. It is compiling well on Debian lenny. I just tried compiling in voyage 6.2 but it simply doesn't

Please help..

b) I am bridging the following network adapters (on Alix 1C)

   i) eth0 (inbuilt alix's via rhine adapter goes to my linksyspap-2 voip adapter with magic jack configured)
   ii) ath0 (Atheros AR5413 chipset acts as an access point with WPA-PSK2)
   iii) eth1 ('cdc_ethernet' compatible adapter from my adsl2 modem)

how ever if I restart my adsl modem then eth1 drops and it never come back like eth0, how do I bring back eth1 live without restarting my alix's access point

Thanks for all your help, you guys are doing a great job,

--
Thanks
Navas

Re: USB ethernet support in Voyage

Navas Abubacker
I figured it by myself.

We just have to recompile the kernel and then build the module. It just works fine.

Follow this

http://wiki.voyage.hk/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=how_to_get_linux-header_so_you_can_build