Voyage 0.10.0 and systemd

angler31
   Hello,
I see the jessie-based voyage linux 0.10 has just been released and I was wondering how it handles the transition to systemd, especially during in-place upgrades.

Or perhaps it still relies on init?

Re: Voyage 0.10.0 and systemd

tictacbum
hi! from release notes:
"This release is still using sysvinit as the system and service manager instead of systemd in jessie default installation."