Voyage MPD CuBox 0.10-rpi

Stefan U. Hegner-2
Hi Folks,
just found by chance that now there is a 0.10-rpi repository around.

Did I miss an announce on the list?
Anyhow, are there any specialities to be observed upgrading from 0.9 to
0.10?
I'd rather do an upgrade, instead of a new setup.

Is this recepie also valid for the rpi upgrade:
http://www.mail-archive.com/voyage-linux%40list.voyage.hk/msg07059.html

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hegi.

--
Stefan U. Hegner
         <[hidden email]>

Re: Voyage MPD CuBox 0.10-rpi

Kim-man 'Punky' TSE-2
Hi Hegi,

You did not missed anything as I never announce that.  This is my experimental repository and even not for CuBox.

On 10/4/2015 2:21 PM, Stefan U. Hegner wrote:

> Hi Folks,
> just found by chance that now there is a 0.10-rpi repository around.
>
> Did I miss an announce on the list?
> Anyhow, are there any specialities to be observed upgrading from 0.9 to
> 0.10?
> I'd rather do an upgrade, instead of a new setup.
>
> Is this recepie also valid for the rpi upgrade:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/voyage-linux%40list.voyage.hk/msg07059.html
>
> Thanks a lot in advance.
>
> Hegi.

Kim-man "Punky" Tse

* Open Source Embedded Solutions and Systems
   - Voyage Linux (http://linux.voyage.hk)
   - Voyage MPD   (http://linux.voyage.hk/voyage-mpd)
   - Voyage MuBox (http://mubox.voyage.hk)
* Voyage Store   (http://store.voyage.hk)

Re: Voyage MPD CuBox 0.10-rpi

Stefan U. Hegner-2
Hi Punky,

any news on Voyage-0.10 fpr RPI?

As Jessie has been out now for a year, I'm anxiously awaiting the
"official" update.

Thanks

Hegi.

--
Stefan U. Hegner
         <[hidden email]>
D-32584 Löhne --- good ole Germany
internet: http://www.hegner-web.de
              * * *
GPG-Key | 048D 7F64 0BEB 73B1 2725
F-Print | C05E 4F77 9674 EF11 55FE

Re: Voyage MPD CuBox 0.10-rpi

Kim-man 'Punky' TSE-2
Hi all,

I really have no spare time to get this.  My next priority will be Voyage Linux/MPD first, then  Rpi.

Regards,
Punky