hylafax fagetty at startup

tux john

hi. i am facing a problem with my system everytime that reboots i have to manually run the /etc/init.d/hylafax restart in order to get the fax tone and make fax receiving to work. here is the output after the reboot

      < http://linux.voyage.hk >   Version: 0.10.0 (Build Date 20150429)

Last login: Sun Nov 27 21:08:07 2016 from null-pc.lan
root@voyage: ~ $ /etc/init.d/hylafax
Usage: /etc/init.d/hylafax {start|stop|restart|force-reload|status}
root@voyage: ~ $ /etc/init.d/hylafax status
running
root@voyage: ~ $ /etc/init.d/hylafax restart
[ ok ] Stopping HylaFAX: faxq hfaxd faxgetty.
[ ok ] Starting HylaFAX: syncing directories... faxq hfaxd faxgetty.
root@voyage: ~ $

is there a way to make that come automatically so it can start the fax getty?

Please?

Re: hylafax fagetty at startup

tux john
Hi. i have added the following to the /etc/rc.local just before exit 0
/etc/init.d/hylafax restart

but the problem remains. it is getting solved only if i run it by hand
/etc/init.d/hylafax restart

am i doing something wrong?