mpd for 96boards

Haruto Iba
Hi, there!

I have a 96boards(Dragonboard410c - 64 bit ARMv8 platform) working on debian.

Is there any way to install mpd or souce code to compile with?

Thank you in advance.

--
Haruto Iba <[hidden email]>

Voyage-Current - Debian 8.4

Volodymyr
Hello

Tell me when it will be possible to see "voyage-current" based on Debian 8.4?
Maybe somewhere to see a list of changes "voyage-current"?
When the approximate date, next release voyage?

Thanks for info

Volodymyr

Re: Voyage-Current - Debian 8.4

Kim-man 'Punky' TSE-2
Hi Volodymyr,

voyage-current is already debian 8.4.  You can try this from the time being.

I don't have exact date for next release.  But tentative summer this year.

Regards,
Punky

On 4/5/2016 7:11 AM, Volodymyr wrote:

> Hello
>
> Tell me when it will be possible to see "voyage-current" based on Debian 8.4?
> Maybe somewhere to see a list of changes "voyage-current"?
> When the approximate date, next release voyage?
>
> Thanks for info
>
> Volodymyr

Kim-man "Punky" Tse

* Open Source Embedded Solutions and Systems
   - Voyage Linux (http://linux.voyage.hk)
   - Voyage MPD   (http://linux.voyage.hk/voyage-mpd)
   - Voyage MuBox (http://mubox.voyage.hk)
* Voyage Store   (http://store.voyage.hk)