voyage linux on axiomtek tBOX810-838-FL

ss infod
Hello,

I am planning to buy the following embedded (atom) computer and I would like to know if voyage-linux should run on it. (without too much problem / adaptation)

tBOX810-838-FL
http://www.axiomtek.com/Default.aspx?MenuId=Products&FunctionId=ProductView&ItemId=8903&upcat=264

We are mainly choosing this embedded computer because it is certified for railway application. (EN50155)

We had some success in the past with voyage-linux and we would like to use it again if that is possible..

Thanks for any input.

Greetings,

Re: voyage linux on axiomtek tBOX810-838-FL

ss infod
In fact, I would like to know what are the main impacts of "stripping down" the original Debian distro to around 128 MB.  (as said in the README)

Is the "Intel Atom Bay Trail-I E3845 or E3827" going to be supported by voyage-linux ?

Is there less drivers than in the original Debian distro ? (Ex: Less WiFi or storage or others uncommon drivers ?)

What is removed from the Live Debian CD that could impact the installation of a SBC computer ?

Thanks,