voyage vs debian

ss infod
This question is for my own personal knowledge...

Can you tell us how you adapt the debian DVD image to create the voyage linux distribution ?
Is there any documentation or instruction on how to perform this conversion ?

Is there an automated script ?
How big is the task of converting the distribution ?

I'm especially interested on the part that is making the distro read-only.

Thanks for your time,
ssinfod

Re: voyage vs debian

Rainer Stratmann

I am also highly interested in the questions ssinfod asks.

Am Dienstag, 27. September 2016, 23:49:07 schrieb ss infod:

> This question is for my own personal knowledge...
>
> Can you tell us how you adapt the debian DVD image to create the voyage
> linux distribution ?
> Is there any documentation or instruction on how to perform this conversion
> ?
>
> Is there an automated script ?
> How big is the task of converting the distribution ?
>
> I'm especially interested on the part that is making the distro read-only.
>
> Thanks for your time,
> ssinfod

Re: voyage vs debian

Kim-man 'Punky' TSE-2
Please read : http://linux.voyage.hk/develop

And I don't know any way to adapt debian cd/dvd to create voyage. It is built using debian live with additional
config/scripts.

Regards,
Punky

On 9/28/2016 4:08 PM, Rainer Stratmann wrote:

> I am also highly interested in the questions ssinfod asks.
>

> Am Dienstag, 27. September 2016, 23:49:07 schrieb ss infod:
>> This question is for my own personal knowledge...
>>
>> Can you tell us how you adapt the debian DVD image to create the voyage
>> linux distribution ?
>> Is there any documentation or instruction on how to perform this conversion
>> ?
>>
>> Is there an automated script ?
>> How big is the task of converting the distribution ?
>>
>> I'm especially interested on the part that is making the distro read-only.
>>
>> Thanks for your time,
>> ssinfod

Kim-man "Punky" Tse

* Open Source Embedded Solutions and Systems
   - Voyage Linux (http://linux.voyage.hk)
   - Voyage MPD   (http://linux.voyage.hk/voyage-mpd)
   - Voyage MuBox (http://mubox.voyage.hk)
* Voyage Store   (http://store.voyage.hk)