what's the required space?

ciencio
I'm trying to install Voyage MPD on a thin client with just 256MB HDD.

I read that it needed just 128 MB to run so I tried but with 0.10.0
there's no way to do it since it fill up the HDD . So I tried 0.8.5 that
should be extemely smaller (64MB) and it worked. The problem is that it
occupies 234 MB out of 256.

I can't understand why everybody writes about very minimal HDD and why
the live disk just take 128MB for 0.10.0 and 64MB for 0.8.5.

Did anyone succeded in an installation with just 256MB HDD ? How can I
do it?

--

ciencio